But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Seven:things that are in my fridge right now...

  1. Beer
  2. Hard Liquor
  3. Ketchup
  4. Cranberry Juice
  5. Milk
  6. Cottage Cheese
  7. More Beer

7 social events I'm excited for:.

  1. Pub crawl this saturday on Phils party bus
  2. Oktoberfest
  3. Football Finals at Bomber Stadium and the winup in the blue and gold room
  4. Halloween (me and my buddy Jaimie are being cub hunters)
  5. My moms birthday (its her 50th...I have to start planning...)
  6. Phys Eds "Check your pants at the door" Social
  7. EBC and Commerse Formals (I love dressin up)

7 things that I LOVE

  1. Thunderstorms: I'm the dork whos gonna get zapped by lightning one day cause I sit outside and watch...they excite me.
  2. Sports: they keep my mind and body in check...and nothin is better than sittin in a pub with a beer watchin the game.
  3. Night: I'm a night person, and a constallation junkie with a suped up telescope
  4. Singing: Those who love to sing, always find a song...if this is the case, I must really love singing cause I don't shut up.
  5. Games: I heart video games...I wish I had more time to play these days.
  6. Food: Nothin like a good home cooked meal...I especially love BBQs in the summer
  7. Tea: I drink tea like its going out of style and me and my mom have been to some pretty cool tea houses...(the coolest one was in Boulder Colorado)

7 Things I have never done, and promise to never do...

  1. Kill
  2. Lie to my mom
  3. Tell someone I love them...when I really don't.
  4. Give up or quit
  5. Be vindictive
  6. Be anything other than me
  7. Have nothing to do

7 Things I should be doing right now, instead of filling out this quizzy thing:

  1. Building a website in flash
  2. Optimizing my java code
  3. Soldering
  4. Working out...but I already did that today
  5. Working on my business web page
  6. Cutting Glass to make pendants
  7. Playing Guitar


Seven things I would like to do:

  1. Go base jumping
  2. Go scuba diving
  3. Learn to play the accordian (It looks like its fun to play)
  4. Visit Pompeii
  5. Learn to Golf
  6. See Brazil, and Europe, and...
  7. Be a vendor in the LA gift show (Probably next summer)