So I did a little house cleanin...
As some of you who actually bother to visit my site here may be able to tell...I don't have a million and one blogs in my archives anymore...as a matter of fact, I got rid of my old user name and opened a new one. I did this for a few reasons:
1. Template updates were taking a little longer and I apparently am not patient when it comes to waiting for computers to do their thing.
2. Chances are, I'm gonna rant about the same thing more than once...and I didn't need anyone pointing that out to me :)
3. I couldn't possibly see anyone looking into posts from Jan 2004.
4. I had some 'interesting people' that were starting to take a liking to me...so I went 'incognito'
In conclusion, stay tuned for the same stupid musings that only I can offer! Giddy up!
<< Home