But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

My body is a stupid body

Ok, so I don't understand my body at all. Last night after my handball practice, my shoulder started hurting a little, but it wasn't anything to write about...Then all of a sudden at about four in the morning, my stupid shoulder just started killing like crazy! I went to see my doctor and she did the usual 'give drugs but no actual explanation as to what the problem is'.

My body wouldn't be so stupid if it was my right shoulder, which does the shooting/swimming/everything and gets abused on a regular basis...but its my LEFT shoulder, which doesn't do anything except keep my body lookin symmetrical.

Well, now its doing something...its shooting pain down my arm and causing me discomfort, and now I can't make jewelry or even sit here and rant without wincing...oh, oh! I'm also accepting applications for the position of 'personal dresser' cause putting any top or bra on is a 10 minute ordeal and has me strikin all sorts of stupid positions to overcompensate for lack for arm mobility.

To make matters worse, my doc suggests that I don't play for 10 days...which I unfortunately have to ignore...a double header on a team with no spares kinda leaves me no choice but to play...can't disappoint!

Well, I have to get ready for practice! :-|