The love of grocery shopping
Ok, maybe I'm just really wonky...but does anybody else love grocery shopping? I find it relaxing and fun while I venture around the store lookin for deals and thinkin about my families meal plan for the week. You see, my mom hates grocery shopping so I think maybe she instilled the love of grocery shopping in my brain subliminally.
My mom: "hey heather *you love groceries* how was your day? *go grocery shopping, its fun*". Yeah, I'm pretty convinced thats what happened to me.
I'm a die hard Safeway shopper...even though I'm pretty sure they jack up their prices and then put things on 'sale' so that you 'feel' like you're saving...when in fact you're probably paying full price and then some. I don't mind Superstore, but their produce looks a little shady and there are always little kids playing in the bulk bins and touchin eveything...which kinda doesn't make me want to shop for groceries there. Sobeys is good, but its basically the same prices as Safeway and I don't get my airmiles...yep, I'm such a dork...
<< Home