But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Friday, March 17, 2006

Oh What A Night

I'm in Calgary, yep Calgary.

I was supposed to come in yesterday, but my flight got cancelled and they said the only way I could get to Calgary from Winnipeg is if I took a 4 hour flight to Vancouver, stay there for 3 hours and then take a 2 hour flight back east to Calgary...I decided to wait till today.

Here is my hour by hour drunk escapades:

Hour 1: I bend over to pick up my bag from the turn style bag thing only to be mounted by Saara as she runs up to me in the airport. Saara has had 3 hours of a supervisory committee meeting and after being called 'a live one' she is definetly ready for some action. Saara is already disoriented and after a mere hour with her I am also becoming goofy disoriented...its the effect we have on each other.

Stupid moment of the hour:
Heather (to saara) "Hey! Do you know Saara?"
Saara (looking confused as I meant to say Cindy not Saara)

Hour 2: After a fine dinner of Sushi and White Russians (that Ian so fantastically made)...we amused ourselves and Loki with a laser pointer show...I then dabbled on Ians Takamine that he just bought (a fantastic choice indeed) and now we're getting ready for a good good time...even gooder than it currently is...which is pretty good. (note: I've been drinking)

Stupid moment fo the hour:
Saara: "White Russians and Sushi go so well together"
Heather: "Yeah cause nothing says Japanese like a White Russian"

Fast Forward uh...a few hours I guess...oh I don't know what time it is anymore...

We took the C train all the way down to a cowboy bar so we could ride the bull...and ride the bull we did! I noticed that a: short legs suck when riding a bull and b: girls look waaaay hotter than guys when bull riding...

A few more hours...oh, I was doing so well with hour 1 and 2...

Now we have ordered a delicious pizza...and wings. Saara is passed out and me and Ian are watching the absolute worst soft core porn show ever about an alien named Hafron who apparently does this earth chick named Emmanuel and then he was found out by the American alien police and then they went to Ireland where there was a 10 minute scene of her bathing...and we're not sure why or what it has to do with the plot or really what this show is all about...oh and they get about a sentence in of plot and then they're off doing it again for about 10 minutes...and we're laughing our asses off...oh crazy showcase channel. Ian and I finally concluded that we are going write a show with spaceships and sex and crazy crazy headpieces that the aliens wear and rich snobby guys with puffy sleeves that drive fancy cars and godzilla sound effects...what?!? Its already been done? Shit.

Ian: "tonites forcast calls for flurries of passion followed by extended periods of gettin it on"
Heather: (on the floor laughing my ass off)
Ian: "man, this show was totally robbed of an oscar...or a daytime Grammy"
Heather: "I think this show should have definetly been a nominee for a woody"