But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What did you get for Christmas?

Yeah, this post is a little outdated...but not really, cause Ukrainian Christmas was this weekend so its kinda fitting that I do my Christmas report after Ukrainian Christmas.

I'm an extra special girl cause I get to celebrate Christmas twice. We don't go all out for Ukrainian Christmas as we do for normal Christmas but its still nice.

Anyways, here are some things I got:

Carmen Electras strip aerobics...thanks mom! I'm gonna try these out tonite actually with my cousins, should be good for a laugh...heh heh.My evening perfume from my one brother.


My day perfume from my other brother.


MAC Makeup - but only eyeshadows and mascara, I don't wear any other makeup.


A wallet (finally! yay!)

And some lululemon wear...like socks and a headband..(I'll put a pic up of that later when I'm home)

Ok, I'm off to the gym! Actually, you know what pisses me off about the gym right now is all those crazy new years resolution people...Jan is always a packed month where I have people who don't know what they're doing in the gym in the first place taking up all the equipment! I'm in the gym for 45 min longer than I should be just because of all the people...then come Feb, they're all gone and all that remains are us die hard gym rats...