I need a holiday from this holiday.
Well, another Christmas has come and past and this year was probably one of the best. I have so much to type about but I've just been absolutely wiped from the holidays.We had our usual Festivus celebration which is going to be my topic of this post.
Festivus is a celebration where a group of my handball buddies bring a: something to eat b: something to drink - in shooter form and c: a gift for a gift exchange (which usually includes something ridiculous like a man thong or a penis mug)
I was doing pretty good, up until the beer bong. Note: Heather + Beer Bong = very drunk Heather. Me and Jaimie then decked ourselves out and went to a social for a few hours...I don't really remember the social but I do remember coming back and passing out, thus ending Festivus for me.
A few pics for the memory books:
Here are some of the rowdies at the party...it was a sausage party for those were all the girls in attendance at that point in the nite and there were more boys upstairs...but of course we didn't mind all the fine fine sausages in our presence.
The girls - The boys were giving us a 'photo shoot' by blowing a fan at us and directing a series of shots...lol
And I don't know what to say about that photo except for thats my bra...heh heh..oh you boys!Well, I hope everyone else had a great christmas, stay tuned for my next post where I will tell you the wonderful gifts I got for Christmas (such as a Strip Aerobics video from my mom...thanks mom!)
<< Home