5 Fun Filled Nights! Fun nite II.
Well, its the week before Christmas which means tons and tons of social activities. I had the joy of being a dinner date for a Christmas party on Sunday (I had the the most delicious Pickerel Cheeks for an starter dish and then the Bison tenderloin at a beautiful restaurant called the Tavern at the Park.) I also drank way too much wine and made friends with the wicked cool ladies at my table.
Last nite was our Wildcats x-mas party. It was a wild wild time...until we ran out of wine to drink, but it was definetly a good time while it lasted.
Here is a picture of our cute little Wingers that play on our team.
And a picture of our backs...Jaimiesson being the obvious tall girl on the team compaired to us three 5 foot nothins. Our Pivots both were not there so I don't have photos of them :(
And our beloved coach Jeremy - who has to put up with coaching a team full of girls...we're pretty tolerable most of the time I think... :) Our goalie is the chicka in brown, she does a great job for us between the pipes.
Linda, our youngest player and one of our cute little wingers made us all team bracelets for christmas - which was suuuuch a cute thing to do!
And us being goofs...this look will be forever known as McKay sexy.Can't wait for the rest of the week :)
<< Home