But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Monday, December 05, 2005

Da Pics

Well, this weekend came and went and it was a fabulous time! Me and Saara shared in some good eats (mmmm mussles), good wine and good times...so good in fact that we didn't actually take too many pictures, so here is what I've got.

Meeting Saara at the Airport. She stalked me for about 5 minutes while I walked around the entire airport trying to find her.
Apparently no one flies out of Winnipeg past 10pm, so we had the whole airport to ourselves, we used the bathroom as our own personal change room...and...uh...I dunno what we're doing here...
The finished product, now we're ready for some fabulous sushi....(I know all the best places to eat in Winnipeg - and there are a lot...Winnipeggers like to eat and party)
The next day, we went shopping and for some good eats (mussles). This is what we wore to our night out at the Spike...well, actually this is the most civilized picture we took that evening...
See?
Then I get frisky.
And show my dominance...(hahhahaa, saa, we never did have a good fight this weekend...probably because my back was broken)

Ah, good times...and thats all I got.

Next time I'm headin to Calgary and we'll do it up there :)