Good times part 1 - The experiment.
So, a molecular geneticist and a computer scientist walk into a bar...of course this is irrelevant because one is loaded on pheromones and one isn't.
The point of this you ask? Well, its part three of "Heathers magical experiment".
My hypothesis? MORE pheromones = MORE guys trying to get with you.
Actually, if I shall use my wonderful math and science background I would say that the amount of pheromones is directly proportional to the amount of boys who try to get with you and is therefore linear.
Unfortunately, the relationship between 'feeling fat and gross' is also directly proportional to the amount of pheromones:
Which makes for an entertaining nite when guys are chasing you but you don't want anything to do with them cause you feel like ass.It was a good nite had by all though, lots of dancing, lots of action. I picked Saa up from the airport, we did our hair and make up in the airport bathroom (I had just come from my running/handball practice).
We ate sushi, I was going to show her the bar I wanted to take her to tomorrow nite....but there was no line up tonite?!?! So we went in, chugged a beer and danced.
I will add more later, including pics...right now I need sleeep!
<< Home