But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Friday, January 13, 2006

Random thoughts

I have so much to post about, but really no time to elaborate these days so I'm just gonna randomly put things down and hope that you'll all humour me.

Random Heather Thoughts

SWOK II - We had another SWOK meeting, We are up to 5 members now! Two more of our handball ladies have joined us, Cheryl and Nancy. We all treated ourselves to steak (I had fillet minion) and some wonderful wine. After a few glasses, Di taught us some new words such as Seclusive (which I'm guessing is a cross between saying secluded and excluvsive) and the whole meaning of the word 'Dibs'. (aka, introducing your friend to a boy, but then putting dibs on him cause you think he's cute)
Di, Me and Jaimie - trying to be sexy but not being able to keep a straight face...
Being 'McKay' sexy (see previous Wild Cat Christmas party pictures to understand why this is sexy)
Being 'sweet'...Di, why are you not in this picture or 'Seclusive' as you like to call it.

Our SWOK newbies, Nancy and Cheryl who are mocking Di for not being getting all close in the last picture.
Di's post meal mess was minor this time.
Me and my LP Jaimie sharing a glass of Ice Wine.

My trip to the Minneapolis - Was a totally great time! We stayed at the Embassy in downtown Minni, which was fantastic because they had a happy hour every evening where the drinks were free for 2 hours! The Wild and the Vikings won both their games, and it was the last game Tice coached before getting the boot so it kinda made it historical in some sportsy kinda way.
A few things I noticed while there - I had to show my ID everywhere! I tend to forget that the age of drinking is 21 vs 18 up here in Canada. Aaand you guys sure know how to pour a strong drink! I actually had to resort to girly drinks most of the time cause they didn't taste as strong. But the saddest thing to report about my drinking adventures is that you guys don't know what Clamato is, or so it seems...and nothing is better than beer and Clamato (in my opinion)
Bloggin Hottie! Apparently I'm hot...who knew?!? You guys don't seem to understand my mind set when I say this, I'm not being cocky or begging for compliments but I was an ugly ugly girl in those vital teenage years and I still remember the insults and snickers as if it were yesterday. I was just the ugly tomboy who you would befriend so I would help you with your school work...and now I'm being perceived as attractive so its gonna take a little while to get use that still. Regardless, check out this site...its full of hotties (and leave a comment for me there to show me the love :)

Note: its friday the 13th da da daaaaa! And its Malanka! Da da daaaaa! heh heh