Karaoke nite!
Pooped.
Thats what I am after another successful Karaoke nite at my bar. Last friday of every month, my bar hosts karaoke and its...well...uh...its a gong show - (without the gong unfortunately). Most of the good talent is in the first couple hours of the nite, then most songs become drunken screaming with some kinda dry humping manuver directed at the audience.
Highlights or...uh...moments that made me go "Heather - this is YOUR life!"
1. Drunken Singing: Two Drunk Guys singing "Stroke it" complete with stroking it manuvers
2; Drunken Seranading: Same two guys later dedicating the song "my ding-a-ling' complete with ding-a-ling playing manuvers...to me and my bartender
3. Creepos: The creepy guy who just stood at the end of my bar and watched me bartend for 4 hours, then left.
4: The fight club experience: The BIGGEST bar fight I have seen in a looong while happened tonite. Not sure how it started but some amish looking guy with a beard and this other dude just went at it! They went over and under and around tables and chairs and it finally stopped when about 8 guys piled on top of them like a football pile up. One guy split his ear open and probably needs stitches.
On a side note, the most interesting part of a fight is always the minutes following a brawl. Guys who aren't even in the fight or hell, don't even know the guys start trying to be all involved. They do the 'hey! better lay off buddy or I'm gonna fix you!' kinda thing. My dad was trying to mediate and calm everyone down and I swear, if someone layed a finger on him, I woulda layed into them. (and you better not believe for a second that I couldn't hold my own...)
5: 6 more years! Being hit on by 18 year olds...in a few years this kind of action would make me a cougar, which I will totally play up when the time comes that I'm 30 something, still working here and being hit on by youngins. (but lets hope that day never comes)
6: Tippage! I got some good coin tonite, which will be spent on booze in Vancouver tomorrow...gotta give back you know.
7. I wed thee not: Being hit on by married guys is always flattering...but I can't help but feel bad for your wife at home with your three kids.
Another Side note: A lot of guys mentioned that I was 'dressed up'...which actually meant 'covered up' cause I wore a non boob shirt tonite. (because I was wearing a skirt and boots...Its either boob top or skirt but never both) Next karaoke I'll wear a boob top and we'll see if make significantly more tips or not.
Me showing a little more than I did tonite, my hair covered shoulder! *gasp!*An after-note: wow, that bump on my nose is really visible in this pic...damn Ukrainian nose...and its really not that gi-normous, it just looks really big and crooked in this pic...LMAO...meh..
I really went for the gusto in this shot...you can full on see my left collar bone!Ok! I'm off to bed so I can wake up and pack tomorrow...its only 3am now, not too shabby!
<< Home