Aaand sometimes...I'm a retard.
Theres a time when I'm nice and give my cute 'I want something' look. (seen above) Now 'something' would usually mean dinner or a back massage or for you to say that I'm right (it doesn't mean ANYTHING else, I have a separate look for that...)But the funny thing is, 90% of the time when I give this look, I don't usually want anything - I just give this look cause I know it flusters :)
Note: Look is accompanied by eyelash batting and sometimes cute wimpering (only when I legitimately really want something) *evil laugh*
But most of the time, I'm a moron: *5 hours has elapsed*
Here I am, fresh,...uh, I mean sweaty and back from handball practice modeling my favorite (and rather dirty) handball shirt and my stylin headband.
I got sliced by the handball net while putting it away...ugh, now I'll never be an arm model!
I think I was trying to look 'pained' here...the fact of the matter is that I have a high pain threshold...I didn't even know I was cut until my team mate Di thought I drew on myself with a marker.
Now I'm drinking tea...yeah...thats it.
Uh, and this was the end of my photo shoot...I had to stop before I thought of doing something really retarded...Anyways I'm going to go eat Vanilla Almond Kellogs cereal in the shower....then head back upstairs for more Uki New Years Cheer...shchastlyvoho novoho roku! heh heh.
P.S. Pats are gonna win tomorrow cause I love Tom Brady...boo-ya!
update: Pats shit the bed...I'm rather pissed, BUT I have a back up team that I Love...Go Steelers!
update: (again) woo! Giddy up Steelers! Next Sunday is going to be a fantastic game! Don't believe me? Denver didn't outplay the Patriots...they just capitalized on their mistakes (two fumbles and an interception = 17 points.) Its gonna be a defensive showdown! woo woo!
<< Home