Bring it!
Well, SuperBowl XL is in two weeks! Aaaand guess whoooos in it?!?
Yeppers! My boys! They played a fantastic game against the Broncos today and shmucked them 34-17 (my condolences Jon...:( ) The Broncos are a strong defensive team but fact that they don't have a strong running back I think hurt them today. (so did the two interceptions)And in this corner the
Da Hawks! Who whopped the Panthers today 34 - 17 (my condolences to all the Panther fans out there) I dunno where the Panthers went today...I guess the Seahawks blitz really did Delhomme in. All that pressure had him throw three interceptions, his recievers were having a hard time holding on to the ball and we all know that the team that screws up the most is usually the team that loses.So, whos gonna win the Superbowl? Both teams have great running backs (Bettis and Alexander), a strong defense that knows how to pressure the QB and QBs that can handle the pressure and get the ball off. But you have to remember that the Seahawks had the advantage of home field where as the Steelers have defeated the 1st, 2nd and 3rd seeds on their own turf aaand they are the first team to go from 6th seed to the Superbowl...I think this will give them some fantastic momentum, especially after last years upset.
I think its gonna be a fantastic game. (go steelers!)
<< Home