My weekend
My weekend consisted mainly of handball. I think I finally hit my handball peak this season (last season I hit it early, this season I was a retard for some reason). My team has also played really well in the last few games andI'm looking forward to our play off season.
A few things:
I got bit by a chick last nite!
I dunno how, but her mouth met my arm when I was playing Defence. What was worse is that whe was wearing lipstick and I had this big mouth kiss mark on my arm. What was even worse than that was that I got a yellow card for that...ugh. I wiped off the lipstick and there was a nice bruise left there for me to admire for the next few days.And I sprained my finger today...its my ring finger, so no big loss because it is my ring finger and I won't be using that finger for anything anytime soon :)
But, I did realize that you can't do the following with two fingers taped together:
Give 'the shocker' with the left hand (ugh..not that I would be doing that anyways...but I thought of it for some reason...actually my girls would totally know why I thought of that...)I'm the kinda girl you take home to grandma: Boys don't think I'm great, but watch our for your grandmas! I was the hit of our church tea today! I always clean up nice I guess and if anyone knows ukrainian babas...looks and a healthy weight are popular traits to have. I also like to walk around hugging people and who doesn't love a hug eh? :)
My mom had an 'old person' moment today:
Heather: (on the phone to my brother jordan) "we'll be home in 3 minutes"
H Mom: "More like 5 minutes"
Heather: "Well, if you would go the speed limit we would be home in 3 minutes"
Mom: "I am in speed!"
Heather and Jordan "What?" (laughing)
Heather: "Is that speed the movie or speed the drug?"
Mom: "Just Anything!"
Heather and Jordan: "what?!?"
We still are not sure what she was trying to say...neither does she...lol...



<< Home