But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Shirts and Ties

Some girls like guys in a uniform, some girls like a rugged looking man, my weakness is - if you haven't guessed already - shirt and ties.

I can't really explain why, but I really dig it when a guy dresses up in a shirt and tie. I think they make a guy look clean, smart, successful and powerful....which are things I like. :)

So remember that guys...I'm sure there are other ladies like me out there who would totally dig it if you dressed up once in a while :)

NOTE:

1: The 'Shirt' can NOT be a T-Shirt! Long sleeve shirts only or you'll look like a goomba.

2. Shirts and ties to not apply to everyone...I would NOT want to jump:

Animals

Men who dress like animals.

Girls.

Little Plastic Men.

Ok, thats enough rambling out of me for one day...I'm going to Winnipegs version of Mardi Gras tonite with my handball team...should be a fantastic time! I'm looking forward it! Yeee haaa!