So I haven't had a good piece of meat in a while...
Yeah, yeah...I know its been a while since I've blogged around here....I've been uber busy and then uber sick. A word of wisdom to you all...even if expired yogurt doesn't taste expired...it still is expired so don't eat it.Enough about that.
So, we had our 4th official SWOK meeting at 529 Wellington and it was FANTASTIC! To any Manitoban readers...if you have not gone to this restaurant, you are totally missing out...it is by far my favorite restaurant.

The founders: Jaimie, Di and myself were of course there with two new SWOKers. Carrie, (the cutie in blue) who is a Wildcat along with the three of us and our first official male SWOK member: Mike.

We probably should have paid for Mike's dinner...considering he had to put up with all our inside jokes and girl stories...he is a friend of Di's and is now our SWOK male informant. We also need to come up with a title for Carrie, so if there are any suggestions...let me know! :)
I had oysters as an appetizer (yum! too bad I was going home by myself though...ahhahahaha), and a beef tenderloin steak for dinner which was delicious! My mom also gave me money to treat the SWOK members to a bottle of wine...and I did just that picking out a very nice bottle of Merlot...so, thanks mom!
So this one will most definetely be a hard one to top...and to top it all off....the awesome hair straightener I bought from Di came in so I'm playing with my hair while bloggin this.Ugh, and I would love to blog more...but apparently red red wine makes me feel so...ugh...sleepy...and I need to nap on my newly fashioned hair here...
I'll blog more about the random crap that is my life later. Nite!
<< Home