But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Monday, February 13, 2006

Weekend Rantings and Musings

I had a really great weekend! I didn't really do much other than play sports, but sometimes you need weekends like that.

On Friday nite, my touch football team had their first game of the indoor league season and we won! I managed to get to interceptions and a touch down.... My handball team won one and lost one...The one we lost was a gong show and I must never speak of it again.

Alrite, Heathers list of weekend peeves! (note: list may grow...I'm tired right now and can only write so much :) )

Getting burnt: Don't you hate it when you do a really good defensive play, but somehow the ball fricken bounces some wonky way and you end up looking like a dumbass? ugh.

Not knowing whats going on: Welcome to my first indoor touch football game! We won, and I scored a TD and had an interception without actually knowing what end was up. The field is different in indoor and we only have 5 players on the field and its a very short field, so it took a little while for me to get use to the swing of things.

Stupid People: Why can't you spell?!?! You are in University and I feel like I'm reading grade 3 work. Really is not spelt 'realy' but 'really'...yep, two Ls...who would have thought. Do u kno hau dificult it is too reed shitie speling?

Stupid People II: Oh, oh...and if you don't know an answer, please just write nothing. Why make up some crazy answer that I have to read over about 4 times cause I can't actually believe what I am reading and I think my mind has gone crazy...*sigh*

Stupid People III: And for those of you who like to start a bar like brawl after a handball game...what are you doing?!? Seriously, how old are you? Are you not embarassed that you look like an idiot and can't even blame alchohol abuse for your actions? Bah.

My Body: Why are you sore? Do I not work you out enough? Apparently not...Right now my ass is killing me...but that may be because I fell on it a few times this weekend.

Ok, tired...stay tuned for Heathers Valentines day extravaganza...that should be an interesting read.