But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Updateroos!

Alrighty! A few things:

1. You can't get ketchup stains out of dirty wife beater tops by pouring beer on it. (hahahha..McKay)

2. If you put your hair in pigtails and wear cutsie little hot shorts...I'm gonna call you Volleyball Barbie :) heh heh Jaimiesson!

3. You don't have to be a teenager to shot gun a case of Lucky while sitting in your car in the parking lot...

3b. Heathers 'new beer maximum' (before I start feelin it) is 2 cans...which is probably the equivalent to a pint so I'm right on track.

4. I don't reccommend playing 2 hours of football at 1 in the afternoon when it is plus 30 or so outside with no wind...if you have to though, don't be a dumbass like me and forget both of the water bottles that you filled for youself.

5. I'm going to invent the 'ice bra'...which will be a regular sports bra but with a waterproof compartment so that you can put ice packs in there...I did the beta test version (aka sticking ice cubes in my bra) and I felt pretty good...but wet...but good.

6. Regardless of the heat...I have some fabulous recievers on my team and we pulled out a win of 15 - 7....we just have to remember to take our drops now don't we ladies? :)

7. Despite all plans to just lop off my hair...I think I took off a couple inches...hahaha, I figure my hair gives me strength...kinda like Samson..and I kept my usual blondedness because I was thinking of doing something radical but my baba would probably disown me.

8. I'm going to take a nap now so that I can finish this evenings festivities without dying.

9. *9 hours later* Aaaand I'm alive! Retarded, well fed thanks to Papa Georges, and alive.