A kiosk?
Thaaats riiight! I'm opening a kiosk in St.Vital Shopping Center for November and December! This would be the reason why I'm even more busy than usual.
I'm working on the kiosk design right now and I met with the leasing agent to go over the contract so its basically a total go!
Yay!
Now I have to make jewelry...lots of it.
Hmmmm...what else? I'm in a wedding tomorrow...its my cousins and we're all very excited....I'll post pics of that up here when I get them.
But I also have a playoff game for football tomorrow at 9am...hopefully I don't do something stupid like get a black eye or broken leg...that would just be dandy if I walked down the aisle like that! I also get to sing at the wedding...two songs, one religious and I do my own rendition of "Everything I do..." by Brian Adams...it sounds pretty nice I think.
OK, I'm outs! Ciao for now and everyone have a great weekend!
<< Home