So, you wanna another post...



Hope you're ready for some ramblings!!!
Wow...I totally don't have much to say right now...AT ALL! I decided to take photos of me in my uber hot 'unibrow' protective glasses cause I've been cutting glass for the last hour or so.
I own this really cool band saw...it has a diamond blade and I can cut glass while going in any direction...Its super sweet except one time the blade broke off and shot though my thumb. My thumb has since healed...so don't worry about little ol me!
Hmmm...what else? My neighbours across the street from my parents house had two apple trees FULLLL of apples! FULL! So I offered to pick their apples and in exchange I will make them pie. Now I have sooo many apples and after cooking pies all day, I don't want to cook any more pies. So...uh...if anyone wants apples...
Hmmm...my buddy Ian mentioned the wonderful new slogan that us Manitobans now have. We have switched from the good ol "Friendly Manitoba" to "Spirited Energy"...Yeah, I dunno either really...I'm not sure how that capsulates the whole feel of Manitoba. At least when we were "Friendly Manitoba" chances are that you would meet a friendly person or two on your trip over here and be like "Yeah, they really are friendly!". But when I think of the word spirit, I think of death and when I think of the word energy I think of hydro...so I guess if you wanna see death and power lines...uh...come to Manitoba! Yeah, I dunno what people were smokin when they came up with that one...
Finally, my order of crystals (for my pendants) comes in tomorrow and I'm happy...happy about that! I like getting new supplies! :)
That is all....end communication. bleep!
<< Home