My new creation!

Well, I was 'finally' able to make a heart that actually looked like a heart. I was beginning to doubt my mad glass cutting skills...but then Voila!
So this is basically it, they are limited edition (only get one when you buy Vera Wang's latest fragrance 'Princess' at the Bay Polo Park this weekend) and they are also in pink and white.
I think I'm also adding a little more crystal 'bling' to it as well...I have day to decide.
Keepin busy as usual. I've been working on sending out promotional material to my buyers cause I was absent from my regular trade show this year. I made this really swift looking post card, well at least I think its pretty swift! :)
Ciao for now! My weekend is busy, busy! I have another catering job, and somehow have to appear at a house party aaand a team windup weekend...and then somehow play at a 9am football game.
<< Home