But my mom says I'm 'special'...

The typical..or maybe not-so-typical rantings and musings of just an ordinary girl

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My 2007 Wrap Up!

To those of you who wanna know what went down in 07' for me heres my 2007 wrap up!

Traveling: I traveled both near and far in 2007...I was lucky enough to go to...



Ireland, me and my best friend Jaimie went to visit my buddy Nick and we had a gong show of a time while we were there (read: not a day went by without a guiness in my hand...)




Switzerland, to visit my beautiful friend Lynda: who played football with me before she moved to Luzern.



Needless to say, we were a gong show and had a lot of fun until the gong show of all gong shows....



In Milano, Italy...where I learned that 'Grappa' truly is crappa...ugh! Worst...drink...ever... and then we also learned that beer is like 8 euros, so the cheapest thing to drink were shots of rum with pear chasers... (as seen above) surprised I didn't die that night.



Apparently on top of mount Pilatus...I figured I needed more cowbell...

It was a fun trip, I would like to go back one day in the near future.

New Family Member:



My family adopted a cute little mutt...Her name is Ella and she's rott, husky and lab cross...but she's a very cute little girl. This was taken in June so she's a little bigger now and still a brat.

Camp 07:



Yep, we worked camp again, my mom keeps on saying its her last year but here we are again, year after year (and still having fun...) This year I implemented a happy meter.

Football Gong Show:



My team decided to go be a gong show in Regina again this year, and once again, we were a gong show.

GONG SHOW 2007:



My friend Shanna was leaving to Australia and I wanted to give her a going away party that she wouldn't forget...of course the going away party was just her and me being ridiculous but it was fun...



And she passed out so I was upset..



And I may have decorated her with plants, etc...

Halloween 07:



I wasn't home for halloween, but that didn't stop me from going to a halloween social...me and Jaimie's bf were both Fairies...pink fairies to be exact! His legs looked waaay better than mine but I beat him up top :)

New York, New York!



I was part of a trade show in New York in October. New York is an amazing city
so I will definitely be back!



Me on my box.



I was there on Halloween...best...halloween...costumes...ever!



For some reason, I thought this was appropriate... :)

My box in Winnipeg:



I opened my kiosk again for the Christmas months...Lots of work, but I got Christmas and New Years off so that was a nice rest....and I'm done in 4 days! woo woo! And then its off to Vegas for a week!

Happy 2008 to all! Hope you all have a great year!